We are happy to announce that XPM has been released in the Apple Store, you can download it by searching “XPM”.
The features that are included in this first version are the following:
• Filter Work Items by Project and Version
• Filter Work Items by Status and Assignee
• Create a new Work Item
• View Work Item details (Description, Reported Date, Updated Date , Assignee, etc.)
• View Work Item Tracking
• Search Work Item by description or Id
• Create a new tracking for a Work Item
• Change priority to a Work Item
• Approve/Reject a Work Item
Learn how to use it here:
iPhone User Manual
We appreciate any feedback, review or comments that can help us provide more functionality for the upcoming versions.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
GeneXus USA has scheduled a remote instructor-led training for the week of June 14-18 & June 21-25 June. The training will be from Monday – Friday 8:30-12:30 in a virtual classroom Webx setting. This is a great opportunity to get trained in the latest version of GeneXus, and be trained from the comfort of your office :), vs. traveling to Chicago (even though Chicago is the greatest city to live....) Contact us today about this special offer at firstname.lastname@example.org.